- Welcome to Mr. Bourgase’s page of make-up assessments. These assessments are for students who missed the deadline for an Assessment of Learning.
- These resources can be used for non-commercial purposes if credit is attributed to Brock Bourgase.
- Report broken links here.
- Students must submit a doctor’s note or speak to the Vice-Principal to be excused from the regular assessment and place it with one of these projects.
- Review the instructions, rubric and exemplar and ask for clarification if unsure.
- Please email Mr. Bourgase for approval to begin a make-up assessment.
|Build a Resource Library||Review the topic in the textbook and relevant course materials. Find a multimedia resource that illustrates and explains curriculum.||Instructions||Exemplar|
|Write a Wiki Page||Compose a thorough report about a relevant course topic. Link the entry to other online resources to help students understand the information or show the application of the concept.||Instructions||Exemplar|