These are the resources which I use to organize my classes during the school year.
- Course Blog: Lessons, articles and course materials
- Course Wiki: Information about course topics and discussion boards to collaborate with other students.
- Google Drive Resources: Handouts, assessments and other learning aids
- Make-Up Assessments: Instructions, rubrics and exemplars for students who have been excused from an Assessment of Learning and need to make it up.
- Pinterest Board: teaching and education articles
- School Twitter Feed: Quick lesson summaries and homework
- Supply Instructions: Resources and activities for supply and on-call teachers.
- Prezi Presentations: Presentations from teaching and coaching
These resources can be used for non-commercial purposes if credit is attributed to Brock Bourgase and this website.